The vision of the Holly Springs Intermediate School is to increase
student achievement by empowering all stakeholders through
a commitment to academic excellence.
The mission of the Holly Springs Intermediate School is to bridge and
enhance educational achievements in order to compete in the global community.
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday February 21, 2013
- PTA Meeting @ 5:30 p.m. in the Library
- Parent Training section on vocabulary development immediately following PTA Meeting
Thursday February 27, 2013
- Early Release day students will be dismissed at 1:00 p.m.
Friday February 28, 2013
- Parent training on The basic principles of good parent/child communication at 12:00 p.m. in the Parent Center. Lunch will be served.
Friday March 1, 2013
- National Education Association's Read Across America Day